Pickup and Delivery
To protect our customers and community during the current crisis, we are now offering free pickup and delivery to anyone who would prefer not to leave their home or office.
It’s easy to use:
- Visit our online appointment scheduler.
- Under “Please Tell Us Your Reason for Scheduling an Appointment” please note Pickup & Delivery.
- Complete the form to make your appointment – be sure to list your cell phone number in your 'Personal Information', so we can communicate by text.
- Please wait for a confirmation email confirming our ability to service you on the date and time requested.
- Your confirmation email will let you know when our driver will arrive at your location; please have keys in your vehicle at that time; we will pick up your car and bring it to Woodie’s Auto Service for service.
- We will keep you updated by text or phone call as we service your vehicle.
- When your service is complete, we will text or call you and you will be able to pay over the phone. We will require a confirmation email or text for payment authorization.
- Our driver will return your vehicle to your location; your keys and a printed copy of your final invoice will be inside.
If you prefer, we are also offering curbside service.
Additional steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- Our staff are washing their hands often.
- Techs are required to wear latex gloves on every vehicle and will change them often.
- Advisors are, when available, wearing latex gloves and changing them as often.
- Customer keys are wiped down before placing them in repair order packets.
- Techs are to use steering wheel covers on all vehicles (when available).
- Techs are to use disinfectant to wipe down steering wheel, shifter knob, and door handles before and after working on each car (when available).
- Wipe down all surfaces and door handles as often as possible, at least hourly in the showrooms.
- All customers are to be offered over the phone payment as long as we receive text or email authorization.
- Weather permitting, we will prop open your front doors, so you don’t have to touch handles.
This is a critical time for our entire community to work together to prevent this from becoming an even greater crisis. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and wait until you are well to have your car serviced. We will be here, grateful to greet you when you are feeling better.
Thank you for continuing to support all local businesses, including Woodie’s Auto Service, during these very difficult times. As you know, the situation is very fluid. We will continue to monitor and try all measures to keep you and our team safe during this crisis.