To protect our customers and community during the current crisis, we are now offering curbside service to anyone who would prefer to not come into our lobby.
It’s easy to use:
- Visit our online appointment scheduler.
- Under “Please Tell Us Your Reason for Scheduling an Appointment” please note curbside service.
- Complete the form to make your appointment – be sure to list your cell phone number in your 'Personal Information', so we can communicate by text
- Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email confirmation confirming the time or request an alternate time.
- When you arrive feel free to call us if we do not automatically come to your vehicle.
- A service advisor will come to your car to check you in.
- We will keep you updated by text or phone call as we service your vehicle.
- When your service is complete, we will text or call you, and you will be able to pay over the phone. We will require a confirmation email or text for payment authorization.
- A printed copy of your final invoice and your keys will be in your car when you pick it up.
If you must or would prefer to stay at your home or office, we are also offering free pickup & delivery service.
Additional steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- Our staff are washing their hands often.
- Techs are required to wear latex gloves on every vehicle and will change them often.
- Advisors are, when available, wearing latex gloves and changing them as often.
- Customer keys are wiped down before placing them in repair order packets.
- Techs are to use steering wheel covers on all vehicles. (When available)
- Techs are to use disinfectant to wipe down steering wheel, shifter knob, and door handles before and after working on each car. (When available)
- Wipe down all surfaces and door handles as often as possible, at least hourly in the showrooms.
- All customers are to be offered over the phone payment as long as we receive text or email authorization.
- Weather permitting, we will prop open your front doors, so you don’t have to touch handles.
This is a critical time for our entire community to work together to prevent this from becoming an even greater crisis. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and wait until you are well to have your car serviced. We will be here, grateful to greet you when you are feeling better.
Thank you for continuing to support all local businesses, including Woodie’s Auto Service, during these very difficult times. As you know, the situation is very fluid. We will continue to monitor and try all measures to keep you and our team safe during this crisis.