If you've been a vehicle owner for a while now, you should already know the importance of routine car maintenance. Fall is one of the most vital times of year to complete a check-up of your car. Not only do you need to prep it for the cooler weather, but it needs to recover from the heat of summer.
The hot summer in NC/SC wore down your vehicle a lot more than you think, and most of the time, you can't see it with the human eye. You can trust our expert team to properly inspect and diagnose any of the pesky damages early on.
A tune-up can give your car, SUV, or truck the refresher it needs and prepare it for what it will face in the fall and winter. We highly recommend you follow this maintenance checklist so that your car can run healthy and safe throughout the season.
- Check all your tires for treadwear, condition, and air pressure. If you require new tires, Woodie's Auto Service and Repair Centers has a wide selection of tire options to choose from. Our expert team will be happy to assist you in picking and replacing your tires.
- Do a walk-around and look closely at your shocks and struts. We suggest doing the bounce test to see if they're still in good condition.
- Ensure that all essential fluids (oil, brake, power steering, transmission, coolant) are topped off and clean.
- Get an engine oil service.
- Inspect the brake system for signs of worn parts (pads, rotors, etc.).
- Ensure your HVAC system and defroster are working correctly.
- Exchange your windshield wiper blades and top off your wiper fluid.
- Look for any visible leaks inside or around your car.
- Test your vehicle battery for proper charge and make sure your terminals are free of corrosion.
- All exterior and interior lights should be working and adequately lit.
This maintenance is 100% full proof and will keep your automobile running healthy all season. You can expect the best quality service from our certified technicians at Woodie's Auto Service and Repair Centers. We invite you to bring your vehicle into our shop today!